RuhrPumpen offers a wide range of pump designs and sizes providing energy efficient solutions for the vast majority of duty conditions. Additionally, RuhrPumpen can offer innovative, tailor-made hydraulics by modifying our high efficiency designs to provide an optimized high quality solution to meet each customer’s unique requirements. The flexibility to adapt our vast product range makes RuhrPumpen a true “one-stop shop” for all pumping needs.
ANSI Horizontal Process Pumps
- Single stage horizontal centrifugal pump
- Radially split casing with flanged connections horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line
- Enclosed or Semi-open impeller
- Foot mounted
- Oil lubricated
- Capacity to 1,150 m /h
- (5,000 U.S. GPM)
- Head to 235 m (770 ft)
- Temperature -45 to 315 °C (-50 to 600 °F)
API Horizontal Process Pumps Single Stage
- Radially split, horizontal single stage centrifugal pump.
- Centerline mounted.
- Single / double volute depending on size.
- Single suction, enclosed impeller.
- Thrust compensation by balance holes.
- End-Top nozzle arrangement.
- Centerline discharge nozzle.
- Materials of construction per API 610 and API 685.
- Other materials on request.
- Capacity up to 3,200 m³/h
- Head up to 480 m
- Discharge flange size 1” to 12”
- Maximum Pressure 90 bar
- Temperature -120 to 450 C
Heavy-Duty, Double Suction, Vertical Process Pump
- Single stage vertical, centrifugal, double volute
- Double suction enclosed impeller
- Counterclockwise rotation viewed from shaft
- Available as a low NPSH first-stage for other vertical models
- Capacity 340 to 18,170 m /h
- (1,500 to 80,000 GPM)
- Head 12 to 244 m (40 to 800 ft)
- Discharge flange size 10 to 48 in
- Maximum Pressure 19 bar (280 PSI)
- Temperature150°C (302°F)
- Petroleum Refining, Production and Distribution.
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy-duty Chemical.
- Gas Industry Services.
- Power Plants.
- Steel Industry
- Food Processing
- Power Generation
- Water Treatment
- General Process Utilities